Encostic Wax and Found Materials

Monday, October 12, 2009



This is the same still life done by the analytical cubism only it's now synthetic. I like this one because of the colors and my color scheme. This also seems to have good balance to me. I think it's funny how starting out, it's like, it needs something here, now over here, and then at the end, you're like, holy cow, I just figured out what balance is! lol, that's what happened in this one. Epiphany. Title by the way is Keys. (bc those are piano keys)

5 comments:

  1. This peice is sooooo...cool. I really don't know what you made. But I like how it looks. Very pleasing to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth this looks so good! i realy like the simple elements as well as the detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it and it leaves me speechless in a good way

    ReplyDelete
  4. This piece took you like, a day to do. I would love to see you have worked some more found papers into the background and some more color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this looks really nice, i like that you did the keys and not a whole piano. I really like the found papers you used as well.

    ReplyDelete