Encostic Wax and Found Materials

Tuesday, July 14, 2009


Definitely not my best. I was rushed on this one, seeing how the date slipped my mind...I've been spending a lot of time at the beach you see. However, I do like the idea... This picture cuts out the edges of my piece. :( It's the architectural piece, I have a billion copies of this same view. I COULDN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO WITH IT!!! But anyway, I'm going to post some other versions of the same thing... but they aren't much better from this here. This view is across the marsh, which is the title of the piece, in Myrtle Beach, where I stayed at a condo. There is part of the balcony in it.
Not my best, but I'll do better. :/

1 comment:

  1. even though u said u were rushed on this piece i still think it looks great. i love how it looks like its just flying by. it has a whispy feel.

    ReplyDelete